Deputy Manager - RGN - Nursing Home – Elderly - Liverpool, Merseyside - £37,128 per annum
42 Hour Contract - 12 Hours supernumerary
Our client in Liverpool, Merseyside is currently looking to recruit a Deputy Nursing Home Manager – RGN to support the Home Manager and to deliver a safe, effective and high quality service.
For this Deputy Manager role, you must have excellent management and leadership skills, as well as previous experience working in a similar environment.
Benefits of this Deputy Manager - RGN - Nursing Home role include:
- Paid breaks
- Fulltime position – 42 hours including 12 hours supernumerary
- Payment of annual NMC subscription
- A duvet day on your birthday!
- Company pension
- Staff recognition awards
- Opportunities for career progression and training
As a Deputy Manager - RGN - Nursing Home your main duties will include:
- Being able to deputise for the Home Manager in their absence
- Share out of hours on call duties and demonstrate a flexible approach to your role
- Being an effective leader and have the ability to engage with your interpersonal skills and be able to motivate staff
As a Deputy Manager - RGN - Nursing Home, you must have:
- Registered Nurse Qualification ( RGN )
- NMC PIN and the legal right to work in the UK
- Experience in a similar role within the care home sector
- Ideally hold a clean, current driving licence
- Demonstrable clinical experience plus have experience of working with CQC regulations and standards
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org