Registered Nurse – RGN - Elderly Nursing Home - Camberley, Surrey - £20 per hour
Three 12 hour shifts a week.
Night shifts 8pm until 8am.
You will be a Registered Nurse ( RGN ) seeking a permanent opportunity to work day shifts in an Elderly Nursing Home in Camberley, Surrey. This is a fully compliant nursing home, which specialises in elderly care.
For this RGN role, you must be able to provide exceptional quality care at all times. My client are looking for an RGN who is passionate about caring for the elderly.
The benefits of this Registered Nurse – RGN - Elderly Nursing Home role include:
- Pay rate of £20 per hour
- Fully compliant nursing home
- Training and development opportunities
As a Registered Nurse – RGN - Elderly Nursing Home, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
As a Registered Nurse – RGN - Elderly Nursing Home, you will have:
- A RGN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments
For more information please email email@example.com