Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) / Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) - Treatment & Recovery - Female - £27,000 - £31,000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
We are currently looking for a Registered Nurse - RNLD or RMN qualified to work within a treatment centre in the Greater Manchester.Within the role you will need to deliver high quality care to patients. As a Recovery Nurse at the female treatment centre you will actively participate in and maintain the highest standard of care and safety for patients, visitors and staff in the operating theatre suite and PACU (Post Anaesthetic Care Unit).
As a Registered Nurse (RNLD or RMN) in the recovery team you will need to plan ways to solve and identify problems within the department and implement solutions in collaboration with other staff.
Benefits as a Registered Nurse - RGN / RMN:
- Childcare Plus & Kids Club Plus Schemes
- Pension Scheme
- Phone Plus Scheme
As a Registered Nurse – RNLD – RMN you will be responsible for:
- Assisting junior staff in the assessment of patients and advice appropriately, providing specialist knowledge in assessing and interpreting acute and other patient's conditions
- Maintaining accurate clinical observation of the patient's clinical condition and alert medical staff when required
- Interpreting the significance of data to the patient's health status
- Effectively communicate the accurately recorded data within the PACU / Theatre / multi-disciplinary team, updating and revising care as appropriate.
- Identifying and discussing the nursing problems or needs with the patient, relatives and other staff as deemed necessary
- Planning own self development and further develop both clinical / management skills and knowledge and provide skilled recovery duties to the level of core competencies
- Promoting the incorporation of discharge planning and health education into patient care, ensuring safe discharge of day surgery patients
As a Recovery Nurse – RMN – Treatment Centre you will have:
- A Registered Nurse ( RGN ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org