RMN or RNLD - Staff Nurse - Mental Health Hospital - Male Rehab - Up to £35,000 per annum
Wrexham, North Wales
We are recruiting for a RGN or RNLD to join a Male Rehab role in a Mental Health Hospital in Wrexham. Our client is known for providing high quality care and ideally want someone passionate about care and also highly motivated.
As a Registered General Nurse / Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse, you will need to have the skills to lead and develop recovery care plans within a multi-disciplinary environment, and work with colleagues to ensure that people receive skilled recovery practice to the highest standard.
Benefits as a RGN or RNLD Staff Nurse:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (at commencement of employment)
- A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
- Free meals while on duty
- Employee Assistance Services
- Continuous learning and development
- Childcare vouchers
- Career developmen
- Voluntary Benefit
As a RGN or RNLD your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that care is provided within an environment which positively integrates race, gender, disability, religion and sexual orientation and meets individual needs.
- Supervising the care given by junior staff, i.e., Nurse Support Workers and be able to lead a shift
- Taking responsibility for the guidance and support of support workers, identifying training needs and assist with appraisals for support workers
- Representing the company in a positive and professional manner within the units and externally as required at meetings and other forums
As a Registered Nurse – RGN / RNLD, you will have:
- A Registered Nurse ( RGN / RNLD ) qualification
- Experience within a similar role
- A current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For more information please email email@example.com