RMN - Staff Nurse - Mental Health Hospital - Male Rehab - Up to £29,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Staff Nurse (RMN) to work in a Mental Health Hospital in Powys.
As a Registered Mental Health Nurse, you will need to have the skills to lead and develop recovery care plans within a multi-disciplinary environment, and work with colleagues to ensure that people receive skilled recovery practice to the highest standard.
Benefits as a RMN Staff Nurse:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (at commencement of employment)
- A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
- Free meals while on duty
- Employee Assistance Services
- Continuous learning and development
- Childcare vouchers
- Career development
- Voluntary Benefit
As a Registered Nurse – RMN you will be responsible for:
- Applying research based knowledge and appropriate models of patient care as a member of both a multi-disciplinary and the nursing team
- Ensuring that care is provided within an environment which positively integrates race, gender, disability, religion and sexual orientation and meets individual needs.
- Supervising the care given by junior staff, i.e., Nurse Support Workers and be able to lead a shift
- Taking responsibility for the guidance and support of support workers, identifying training needs and assist with appraisals for support workers
- Representing the company in a positive and professional manner within the units and externally as required at meetings and other forums
As a Registered Nurse – RMN, you will have:
- A Registered Nurse ( RMN ) qualification
- Experience within a similar role
- A current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For more information please email email@example.com