Occupational Therapist - 15 Vacancies - Newly Qualified - £21,176-£27,625 - Multiple Specialisms - South Coast
Our client on the South Coast is currently recruiting for a large number of Band 5 Occupational Therapists. These roles will be across multiple specialisms including Community Rehab, Acute, Neuro, Intermediate Care, Surgical Orthopaedics, Care of the Elderly, and Discharge Planning.
Previous Band 5 experience is desirable but not mandatory, newly qualified HCPC registered Occupational Therapists will also be considered.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent salary potential
- Extensive in-service training provided
- Software training
- Working in a proactive and collaborative team
- Fast paced environment
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each person you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
As an occupational therapist you must be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy