Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Drug and Alcohol clinic - Great Yarmouth, Norfolk - £36500pa
We are currently looking for a Health and Wellbeing nurse to join a drug and alcohol clinic in Great Yarmouth. You will benefit from competitive pay rates and childcare vouchers.
The benefits of this Substance Misuse Nurse - RGN or RMN role include:
- Competitive pay rates
- Opportunity to work in an exciting sector
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm working hours
- Company Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Excellent induction, training and development opportunities
- Accredited professional development
Health and Wellbeing Nurse – RGN or RMN, you will be/have:
- Working in a busy detox unit, you will be joining an established and experienced team who work to provide a high level of attention to all patients in their care.
- Competent across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge.
- Have sound knowledge of the treatment journey and have a positive attitude towards training and development.
- It is also preferable that you have experience working in vaccinations, including BBV, Hepatitis C Screening, ECG's, alcohol and opiate detoxification and Health Promotion.
The ideal Health and Wellbeing Nurse – RGN or RMN will possess the following:
- Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) qualified with relevant experience
- Demonstrable experience or interest in substance misuse
- Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org