Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Drug and Alcohol Clinic - Hammersmith and Kensington - paying up to £36,500 per annum
9am until 5pm working hours
We are currently looking for an experienced Nurse RGN or RMN to take on a Health and Wellbeing position within a community drug and alcohol detox service in Hammersmith and Kensington. The position of a Health and Wellbeing Nurse covers all aspects of substance misuse.
As a RGN or RMN you will be required to demonstrate an excellent level of clinical skills in order to work in a medicated detox setting.
Benefits as a Health and Wellbeing Nurse - RGN or RMN include:
- Competitive pay rates
- Opportunity to work in an exciting sector
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm working hours
- Company Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Excellent induction, training and development opportunities
- Accredited professional development
As a Health and Wellbeing Nurse – RGN or RMN, you will be/have:
You will possess the following:
- Working in a busy detox unit, you will be joining an established and experienced team who work to provide a high level of attention to all patients in their care.
- Competent across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge.
- Have sound knowledge of the treatment journey and have a positive attitude towards training and development.
- It is also preferable that you have experience working in vaccinations, including BBV, Hepatitis C Screening, ECG's, alcohol and opiate detoxification and Health Promotion.
- Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) qualified with relevant experience
- Demonstrable experience or interest in substance misuse
- Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org