Substance Misuse Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Drug and Alcohol clinic - Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, paying up to £32,600
We are currently looking for a substance misuse nurse to join a Drug and Alcohol clinic in Great Yarmouth. Benefits of this role include competitive pay rates and 9-5 working hours.
The benefits of this Substance Misuse Nurse - RGN or RMN role include:
- Competitive pay rates
- Opportunity to work in an exciting sector
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm working hours
- Company Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Excellent induction, training and development opportunities
- Accredited professional development
As a RGN or RMN - Substance Misuse Nurse, your main duties will include:
- Contributing to the overall performance of the Hospital.
- Being responsible for varied clinical interventions including assessing Service Users and advising on alcohol detox.
- Working closely with Hospital Medical and Nursing staff.
- Offering advice and support for specialist prescribing, titration, and alcohol detoxification.
As a RGN or RMN - SubstanceMisuseNurse, you must have:
- An RGN or RMN qualification
- NMC PIN and the legal right to work in the UK
- Previous experience of working within
For more information please email email@example.com