Substance Misuse Nurse - RMN or RGN – Westminster and Kensington, Greater London - Salary up to £36,500 per annum
We are seeking to appoint specialist nurses to join our client's multi-disciplinary team offering specialist prescribing services, rapid access to assessment, responsive titration and a range of clinical and psychosocial interventions to people suffering from drug and alcohol withdrawal in the hospitals.
This will include BBV testing, vaccinations, ECG's and support through alcohol and opiate detoxification.
Whether you're looking to gain experience in a new field, or you already work in addiction or you would like the opportunity to lead a clinical team, we would love to hear from you.
The benefits of this Substance Misuse Nurse - RGN or RMN role include:
- Competitive pay rates
- Opportunity to work in an exciting sector
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm working hours
- Company Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Excellent induction, training and development opportunities
- Accredited professional development
As a Substance Misuse Nurse - RGN or RMN you will be:
- Team player
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Willing to 'go the extra mile'
- Business focused
- Professional demeanour
- Excellent communication skills
As a Substance Misuse Nurse - RMN or RGN, you must have/be:
- Nurse qualified ( RMN or RGN ) with an active UK Nursing PIN
- Proven post qualifying experience within Mental Health
- Car Driver with a clean licence
For more information please email email@example.com