Occupational Therapist - Band 6 or 7 considered - £24-£27 - Merton - Part time or full time
The role covers the borough of Merton. Experience of managing complex caseload with comorbidities including clients with an end of life prognosis, older adults, dementia, falls,
Experience of models of rehabilitation, minor modifications and equipment including static specialist seating, adjusting to their condition and self-management, assessing mental capacity in relation to specific conditions. The role is working within a domiciliary therapies team comprising of two occupational therapists, two assistant practitioners and five physiotherapists.
- Part time or full time hours considered
- Flexible working considered
- Central location
- Opportunity to progress
As a Occupational Therapist you MUST be
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy