Occupational Therapy - Community - October start date - Mersyside - £24-£28ph
With winter pressures approaching our client is currently looking for an Occupational therapist to join the community rehab team within Merseyside. The role has a proposed start date of October and will likely run for the whole of winter to help deal with the winter pressures. The role encompasses the assessment of service users with the aim of increasing their independence at home. This is a community post so a car driver would be required.
The successful occupational therapist will have previous post qualified experience and have experience of rehab and community
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Ongoing contract
- Flexible working hours
- Joining a collaborative and friendly team
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Occupational Therapist will have experience of…
- Assessing patients in Intermediate Care Beds and in their own homes, developing treatment plans and rehab programmes both delivering those plans and programmes and/ or delegating those treatments to Assistant Practitioners and Reablement Assistants.
- Knowledge of community intermediate care work and dealing with the multi-pathologies of elderly people. Good knowledge of equipment, minor adaptation and moving and handling techniques. Good clinical reasoning and effective and efficient discharge planning.
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free access to our online training and CPD portal (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy