Health and Wellbeing Nurse - RMN or RGN - Gravesend, Kent - Salary up to £32,700 per annum
We are seeking to appoint specialist nurses ( RGN or RMN )to join our client's multi-disciplinary team offering specialist prescribing services, rapid access to assessment, responsive titration and a range of clinical and psychosocial interventions to people entering the Gravesend, Kent Drug and Alcohol Recovery Service through referral, open access or the criminal justice system.
As a Health and Wellbeing Nurse - RMN or RGN, your main duties will include BBV testing, vaccinations, ECG's and support through alcohol and opiate detoxification.
Whether you're looking to gain experience in a new field, or you already work in addiction or you would like the opportunity to lead a clinical team, we would love to hear from you.
The benefits of this Health and Wellbeing Nurse – RGN or RMN role include:
- Competitive pay rates
- Opportunity to work in an exciting sector
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm working hours
- Company Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Excellent induction, training and development opportunities
- Accredited professional development
As a Health and Wellbeing Nurse – RGN or RMN, you will be/have:
- Working in a busy detox unit, you will be joining an established and experienced team who work to provide a high level of attention to all patients in their care.
- Competent across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge.
- Have sound knowledge of the treatment journey and have a positive attitude towards training and development.
- It is also preferable that you have experience working in vaccinations, including BBV, Hepatitis C Screening, ECG's, alcohol and opiate detoxification and Health Promotion.
The ideal Health and Wellbeing Nurse – RGN or RMN will possess the following:
- Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) qualified with relevant experience
- Demonstrable experience or interest in substance misuse
- Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com