Substance Misuse Nurse - RMN or RGN - Gravesend, Kent - Salary up to £32,700 per annum
We are seeking to appoint specialist nurses to join our client's multi-disciplinary team offering specialist prescribing services, rapid access to assessment, responsive titration and a range of clinical and psychosocial interventions to people entering the Gravesend, Kent Drug and Alcohol Recovery Service through referral, open access or the criminal justice system.
As a Substance Misuse Nurse - RMN or RGN, your main duties will include BBV testing, vaccinations, ECG's and support through alcohol and opiate detoxification.
Whether you're looking to gain experience in a new field, or you already work in addiction or you would like the opportunity to lead a clinical team, we would love to hear from you.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced nurse (RMN or RGN) to join a pioneering team. Essential requirements are as follows, you will be:-
The benefits of this Substance Misuse Nurse - RMN or RGN role include:
- Competitive pay rates
- Opportunity to work in an exciting sector
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm working hours
- Company Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Accredited professional development
As a Substance Misuse Nurse - RMN or RGN, your main duties will include:
- Contributing to the overall performance of the Hospital.
- Being responsible for varied clinical interventions including assessing Service Users and advising on alcohol detox.
- Offering advice and support for specialist prescribing, titration, and alcohol detoxification.
As a Substance Misuse Nurse - RMN or RGN, you must have:
- An RGN or RMN qualification
- NMC PIN and the legal right to work in the UK
- Previous experience of working within substance misuse
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org