Peripatetic Home Manager – RGN,RMN, RNLD - West Midlands and Derbyshire - £50,000 per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
We are currently recruiting for a highly experienced and skilled Manager ( RGN, RMN, RNLD Qualified ) to take on a new challenging role as Peripatetic Home Manager across the West Midlands and Derbyshire areas.
With this Peripatetic Home Manager position, you will be supporting Home Managers across the West Midlands and Derbyshire areas. You will liaise with residents, relatives, GP, community nurses, specialists, pharmacists and will foster effective links with local authorities, local councils, and any other associations related to the care for residents
My client has a great reputation for providing the highest standard of care in their complex care services for younger adults.
Benefits of this Peripatetic Home Manager – RGN,RMN, RNLD role include:
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Ongoing professional development
To be successful in this Peripatetic Home Manager role you will need:
- Previous management experience in with younger adults
- Ability to quickly identify problems and develop action plans for their remedy.
- Experience of leading and coaching complex staff teams and has the ability motivate and delegate effectively
- RGN, RMN or RNLD qualification and NMC PIN
- The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com