Staff Nurse – RGN or RMN - Private Nursing Home - Church Stretton, Shropshire - £16.45 per hour
Working Hours: Full or Part Time Nights
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and dedicated Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ), to join a fantastic Private Nursing Home in Church Stretton, Shropshire working full or part time night shifts.
Within this Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN )role, you will be working within elderly care. This client is known for providing high quality care and they want someone passionate about care, who is highly motivated and very person-centered.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse – RGN or RMN role include:
- Overtime paid at £2 extra per hour Monday-Friday and £3 extra weekends and nights
- 3% employer contributions pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Staff are entitled to free drinks, toast and Wi-Fi in the staff room
- Generous amount of annual leave, plus your birthday off.
As a Staff Nurse – RMN or RGN - Nursing Home you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
- To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate resident care in order to achieve the highest standards of contemporary care
As a Staff Nurse – RMN or RGN - Nursing Home, you will have:
- An RMN or RGN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments
For more information please contact email@example.com