RGN – Neurological Rehabilitation - Ledbury, Herefordshire - £31,500 per annum
Hours: Full Time Night Shifts
This is an excellent opportunity for a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) who has a passion for working within a Neurological Rehabilitation setting.
This 21 bed service in Ledbury, Herefordshire provides specialist care to individuals suffering from neurological conditions including spinal cord injury, Huntington's disease, ABI and MS.
Benefits of this RGN – Neurological Rehabilitation role include:
- Competitive salary with annual review
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Assistance with revalidation process
- Ongoing training and CPD opportunities
As a RGN – Neurological Rehabilitation, you key accountabilities will include:
- Ensure effective communication systems are in place and used appropriately
- Work collaboratively with the team through effective leadership and motivational skills
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate care for residents/patients from admission to discharge
- Function as named nurse to allocated residents/patients and ensure involvement in all aspects of the rehabilitation programme including writing of multi-disciplinary team reports & attending case reviews
- Ensure that all relevant codes of practice and regulations (MHA 1983, NMC & Care Standards Act 2000) are upheld
- Ensure ongoing Professional Development is maintained
- Comply with all company policies and procedures including Health & Safety and Fire Safety etc.
The successful applicant for this RGN – Neurological Rehabilitation role must have:
- A current, valid registration with the NMC
- An RGN qualification
- The right to work in the UK
- A passion for delivering high quality care
For more information please email email@example.com