Registered Nurse – RMN or RNLD - CAMHS - Stafford - Up to £16.40 per hour + £1,000 welcome bonus
*Up to £8,000 relocation package + £1,000 Welcome Bonus + Funding for MSc Nursing courses*
This is a fantastic and unique opportunity for a Registered Nurse ( RMN or RNLD ) who is interested in working within a Child and Adolescent Mental Health setting in Stafford, Staffordshire.
The benefits for the Registered Nurse – RMN or RNLD - CAMHS role include:
- Excellent salary of up to £16.40 per hour
- Welcome bonus of £1,000
- Relocation package of up to £8,000
- Funding for MSs Nursing courses
- Funding for mentorship qualifications
As a Registered Nurse – RMN or RNLD - CAMHS, you will be responsible for:
- Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
- Administering medication.
- Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
As a Registered Nurse – RMN or RNLD - CAMHS, you will have:
- A Registered General Nurse ( RM or RNLD ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
- Experience of mental health services
- A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org