RGN/RMN/RNLD - Clinical Nurse Manager - Complex Care Service - Stoke-on-Trent - up to £37,000 per annum
Working Hours: Monday-Friday, 9-5
We are currently looking for a Clinical Nurse Manager ( RGN, RMN, RNLD ) to join a complex care service in Stoke-on-Trent working full time hours.
The service provides specialist Nursing care to those with a range of Neuro-disabilities, mental ill-health, and early-onset dementia.
The benefits of this RGN/RMN/RNLD - Clinical Nurse Manager role include:
- Exceptional salary of up to £37,000
- Private medical insurance
- Specialist training
- Continuing professional development
- A fantastic rewards and recognition scheme
- Monday-Friday, 9 - 5 working hours
As a RGN/RMN/RNLD - Clinical Nurse Manager, your main duties will include:
- Managing the clinical and care teams
- Carrying out pre-admission assessments
- Conducting supervisions and appraisals
- Auditing, reviewing and updating care plans and medication records
- Managing staffing levels, compiling rotas etc.
- Assisting with staff training and development
As a RGN/RMN/RNLD - Clinical Nurse Manager, you must have the following:
- RGN or RMN or RNLD qualification and NMC PIN
- The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org