Registered Mental Health Nurse - CAMHS - Birmingham - Up to £29,685 per annum
Working Hours: 37.5 hours
We are currently looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) to join a CAMHS service in Birmingham, West Midlands.
Within this role, you will be working on the Psychiatric Intensive Care unit which provides a fast turnaround service where the focus is supporting young adult males aged 16-25, to improve their coping skills in the short term.
Experience of working in a Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service is necessary for this role.
The benefits of this Registered Mental Health Nurse - CAMHS role include:
- £2000 welcome bonus (£500 after 3 months, £500 after 6 months and £1,000)
- A competitive salary
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus Bank holidays
- Pension scheme with a Priory contribution
- SMART Pensions option
- SMART Childcare Vouchers
As a Registered Mental Health Nurse - CAMHS, you will be responsible for:
- Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
- Administering medication.
- Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
As a Registered Mental Health Nurse - CAMHS, you will have:
- A Registered General Nurse ( RMN ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
- Experience of mental health services
- A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment
For more information please email email@example.com