Non-Medical Prescriber – Nurse or Pharmacist – Substance Misuse – Blackburn, Lancashire - £33,499 - £36,556 per annum
37.5 Hours Per Week, Monday - Friday 9 -5
We are currently looking for a Non-Medical Prescriber (Nurse or Pharmacist qualified ) to work in our clients Substance Misuse Treatment Services in Blackburn, Lancashire.
As a Non-Medical Prescriber, you will be an integral part of the team delivering comprehensive clinical intervention and prescribing clinics across hub and community locations, you will be responsible for delivering excellent care for service users affected by substance misuse issues.
You will have extensive experience of working in the substance misuse field and will play a key role in the assessment and on-going delivery of high quality clinical interventions.
Benefits of this Non-Medical Prescriber – RGN or RMN role include:
- Opportunity to work in an exciting sector
- Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm working hours
- Company Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Excellent induction, training and development opportunities
- Accredited professional development
As a Non-Medical Prescriber – RGN or RMN, you will be/have:
- A Registered Nurse or Pharmacist Qualification
- Possess a non-medical prescriber qualification
- Have post qualified experience within a substance misuse service is essential
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com