Clinical Nurse Manager – RGN, RMN, RNLD - Castleford - £32,000 - £34,000 per annum.
We are currently looking for a Clinical Nurse Manager – RGN, RMN, RNLD to join to join a fantastic nursing home in Castleford, Yorkshire.
Our client are looking for a Clinical Nurse Manager – RGN, RMN, RNLD who is well organised, able to make decisions and able to work on their own initiative whilst working collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team.
As a Clinical Nurse Manager , you will be up-to-date with current evidence-based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC standards and regulations. Most importantly you must be motivated by helping every individual, whether colleague or service user, to realise their full potential and be treated with dignity and respect.
Benefits of this Clinical Nurse Manager – RGN, RMN, RNLD role include:
- 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- Paid NMC registration
- Paid DBS check
- RCNi CPD e-learning - offers training for revalidation
- Rewards - childcare vouchers, retail discounts and vouchers
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Employee assistance program - 24 hour helpline
- Pension plan
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
Your role will be to support the Registered Manager in the day to day activities in the home, so this means that you will be involved in:
- Managing the clinical and care teams
- Carrying out pre-admission assessments
- Conducting supervisions and appraisals
- Auditing, reviewing and updating care plans and medication records
- Managing staffing levels, compiling rotas etc.
- Assisting with staff training and development
As a Clinical Nurse Manager, you must have the following:
- RGN or RMN or RNLD qualification and NMC PIN
- The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org