Staff Nurse – RGN or RMN – Elderly Nursing Home - Edgware, London - £17.50 per hour plus paid breaks
We are currently looking for an RGN or RMN to join an excellent nursing home in Edgware, London, which specialises in elderly care.
This is a nights only position, working within a medium-sized nursing home which is part of a growing organisation in the region.
This nursing home operates to a 3 star standard and you should be keen to join a team dedicated to providing high levels of care within a fantastic nursing home. You should be someone who is passionate about care and making a difference in other people's lives.
As an RGN or RMN, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing high levels of care within an established and successful care home for the elderly. This client is known for providing high quality care and they want someone passionate about care, who is highly motivated and very person-centred.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse – RGN or RMN role include:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Simply Health Cash Plan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Workplace Pension
- Nurse Referral Scheme
- NMC Registration Costs covered after one years’ service
As a Staff Nurse – RGN or RMN, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing the highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promoting and maintaining high standards of clinical practice
As a Staff Nurse – RGN or RMN, you will have:
- A Registered Nurse (RGN ) qualification or Registered Mental Nurse ( RMN )
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org