Children's Occupational Therapist - Learning Disabilities - £38,994-£42,000 pa - London
This is an exciting opportunity to join a multidisciplinary service and our client is looking for a motivated OT to work with disabled children and their families in their home. You'll need to demonstrate an interest in working with disabled children and their families, and show you can manage the support they need to achieve better outcomes.
Integrated teams have recently been established they are looking to develop an outstanding service. The client will value your input and will support you in developing your skills and experience in supporting disabled children. You will receive supervision and support from the OT advanced practitioner and will be offered robust training and professional development opportunities.
- Progressive and supportive management team
- Excellent salary
- Great location
- Degree or diploma in Occupational Therapy
- Current registration with the Health and Care Professionals Council (HCPC) (essential)
- Understanding of relevant legislation and social policy
- Knowledge of the functional difficulties caused by having a complex condition
- Experience of undertaking occupational therapy assessments of need for children and young people with disabilities and the assessment of need for minor /major adaptations and equipment
- Ability to demonstrate working knowledge of the social model of disability and approaches and resources to enable children and young people to develop maximum independence in their daily life
- All applicants should be a competent computer user, able to produce formal reports and case notes
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy