Paediatric Nurse or General Nurse – RSCN or RGN - Various Departments - Northampton - Up to £29,000 per annum
Band 5 position
You will be a Staff Nurse ( RSCN or RGN ) looking to work in a NHS hospital in Northampton as part of the Paediatric team.
There are vacancies available in various departments including, Surgical, Emergency Department and A&E. This is a permanent opportunity working in a fantastic hospital and is ideal for an RSCN or RGN who is looking to develop their clinical skills.
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing high levels of care within a hospital. You should share in the view that the patients and their families are at the centre of everything you do. This hospital is known for providing high quality care and they want someone passionate about care, who is highly motivated and very person-centered.
The benefits of this Paediatric Nurse or General Nurse – RSCN or RGN role include:
- A Competitive salary
- NHS pension
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Support for progression into senior roles
As Paediatric Nurse or General Nurse – RSCN or RGN, you will be responsible for:
- Providing the highest standards of nursing care to service users
- Planning, assessing, implementing and evaluating individual care plans for service users
- Ensuring care provided is in accordance with Care Quality Commission standards
- Being fully conversant with all policies and procedures of the client
- Being competent in the administration of medication in accordance with the clients policies
As Paediatric Nurse or General Nurse – RSCN or RGN you will have:
- A Registered Nurse (RGN or RSCN) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com