Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Intermediate care - Medway - £24 - £25ph
We are currently looking for a Physiotherapist to join an Intermediate care team in Medway. The sucessful Physiotherapist will have experience of understanding the principles underpinning Intermediate Care and to promote and work using a patient centred approach, assessing and treating patients jointly with other members of the multidisciplinary team, and able to use sound clinical reasoning skills, manual assessment techniques and diagnostic procedures to assess and develop treatment programmes.
Benefits of this Physiotherapy role:
- Treating a broad range of conditions
- Collaborative and friendly team
- Parking permit given on first day
- Flexible working considered
- To understand the principles underpinning Intermediate Care and to promote and work using a patient centred approach
- As appropriate, to assess and treat patients jointly with other members of the multidisciplinary team.
- To use sound clinical reasoning skills, manual assessment techniques and diagnostic procedures to assess and develop treatment programmes.
- To devise individualised PT management and / or treatment plans, using a range of treatment/ management options, to include patient education, exercise and self management.
- To evaluate patient progress, reassess and alter treatment programmes if required.
- To evaluate the outcomes of your interventions.
- To communicate effectively and appropriately with a range of colleagues, other professionals and other agencies.
- In addition, communicating appropriately with patients and families or carers involving occasional communication of difficult information.
- PT interventions may involve frequent manual and therapeutic handling of patients and equipment.
The candidate will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy