Occupational Therapist - Neuro/ Stroke - East Sussex - Band 7- £26- £27ph
The ideal occupational therapist will have experience of working in a neurological rehabilitation service and be able to work autonomously as an occupational therapist. Delivering a robust, efficient and highly customer-focussed occupational therapy service to the residents of East Sussex.
Benefits of this role include:
- Band 7 opportunity friendly team
- Ongoing contract- likelihood it's going be up to a year
The successful Occupational Therapist will have experience of…
- Knowledge and skills in assessment procedures
- Cognitive assessments
- Experience of working in the NHS specifically with patients that have neurological needs
- Community care
- Managing a caseload, prioritising needs, and completing administrative tasks
- To work in neuro team working with stroke patients
- Going be mainly band 6 work however band 7 pay rates
As an Occupational Therapist you must be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy