RGN or RMN - Substance Misuse Nurse - NHS Hospital - Northampton, Northamptonshire - Up to £32,000 per annum
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 9-5
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced RGN or RMN to take on a Substance Misuse Nurse role in Northampton, Northamptonshire.
As a RGN or RMN - Substance Misuse Nurse, you will be offering advice and support for specialist prescribing, titration, and alcohol detoxification.
The successful RGN or RMN - Substance Misuse Nurse will be expected to demonstrate excellent clinical skills, and have a flexible approach to work in order to monitor, audit and sustain best practice across the Hospital.
The benefits of this RGN or RMN - Substance Misuse Nurse role include:
- Competitive pay rates
- Opportunity to work in an exciting sector
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm working hours
- Company Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Accredited professional development
As a RGN or RMN - Substance Misuse Nurse, your main duties will include:
- Contributing to the overall performance of the Hospital.
- Being responsible for varied clinical interventions including assessing Service Users and advising on alcohol detox.
- Working closely with Hospital Medical and Nursing staff.
- Offering advice and support for specialist prescribing, titration, and alcohol detoxification.
As a RGN or RMN - Substance Misuse Nurse, you must have:
- An RGN or RMN qualification
- NMC PIN and the legal right to work in the UK
- Previous experience of working within substance misuse
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org