RGN - Physical Healthcare Nurse - Neurological Rehab Centre - Daventry, Northamptonshire - £39,000 per annum
Flexible working options available
We are currently looking for a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) to take on the role of Physical Healthcare Nurse in Daventry, Northamptonshire.
This position is within a Neurological Rehab Centre, where the successful RGN will be supporting, advising and educating nursing teams to manage complex healthcare needs, including tissue viability, phlebotomy, catheterisation, bowel monitoring, diabetic monitoring, PEG feeding and Tracheostomy Care and ECG’s.
The benefits of this RGN - Physical Healthcare Nurse role include:
- A competitive salary
- Up to a £5,000 Welcome Bonus
- A variety of flexible working options
- Career development
- Support with your revalidation
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits
- Access to CPD
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and your birthday off
As a RGN - Physical Healthcare Nurse, your main duties will include:
- Facilitating complex physical health care treatments to patients, supporting, advising and educating nursing teams to manage complex healthcare needs, including tissue viability, phlebotomy, catheterisation, bowel monitoring, diabetic monitoring, PEG feeding and Tracheostomy Care and ECG’s
- Co-ordinating, planning and delivering an annual programme of physical care and treatment promotion.
- Responsibility for supporting the management of infection control within the Home, providing professional advice, education and support to staff in all clinical and non-clinical areas..
- Facilitating educational workshop/teaching sessions on aspects of physical care healthcare best practice treatments.
- Leading the development of nursing’s skills, knowledge and competency to ensure quality standards are maintained/improved
- To provide a clear strategy for physical healthcare improvement within Neurological Services
- To work with others to develop a set of measures, to enhance the quality of physical healthcare
- Be willing to provide support, education and guidance to the other Neurological services within Elysium Healthcare
To be successful as a RGN - Physical Healthcare Nurse, you’ll need:
- To hold a first-level degree and full registration in general nursing ( RGN )
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- Evidence of a Valid NMC registration
- Experience of training others
- Hold a valid driving license
For more information please email email@example.com