Staff Nurse – RGN – Emergency Department – NHS Hospital – Hinchingbrooke - Up to £29,000 per annum
Band 5 position
We are looking for a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) to join an NHS Hospital in Hinchingbrooke , working within the Emergency Department.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a fantastic hospital, and is ideal for a nurse who is looking to develop their clinical skills and knowledge within the emergency department.
As a Staff Nurse, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing high levels of care within a hospital. You should share in the view that the patients and their families are at the centre of everything you do. This hospital is known for providing high quality care and they want someone passionate about care, who is highly motivated and very person-centered.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse – RGN – Emergency Department role include:
- A Competitive salary
- Guaranteed pay rise if currently working in the NHS
- NHS pension
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Support for progression into senior roles
As a Staff Nurse – RGN – Emergency Department you will be responsible for:
- Providing the highest standards of nursing care to service users
- Planning, assessing, implementing and evaluating individual care plans for service users
- Ensuring care provided is in accordance with Care Quality Commission standards
- Being fully conversant with all policies and procedures of the client
- Being competent in the administration of medication in accordance with the clients policies
As Staff Nurse – RGN – Emergency Department you will have:
- A Registered Nurse ( RGN ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org