Registered General Nurse - RGN - Emergency Department - NHS Hospital – Redhill - Up to £29,000 per annum
Band 5 position
You will be a Staff Nurse ( RGN ) looking to work in a NHS hospital in Redhill as part of the emergency department team. This is a permanent opportunity working in a fantastic hospital and is ideal for someone who is looking to develop their clinical skills in this area of nursing.
As an RGN working on the emergency department ward, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing high levels of care.
You should share in the view that the patients and their families are at the centre of everything you do. This NHS hospital is known for providing high quality care and they want someone passionate about care, who is highly motivated and very person-centred.
The benefits of this Registered General Nurse - RGN - Emergency Department role include:
- A Competitive salary
- NHS pension
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Support for progression into senior roles
As Registered General Nurse - RGN - Emergency Department, you will be responsible for:
- Providing the highest standards of nursing care to service users
- Planning, assessing, implementing and evaluating individual care plans for service users
- Ensuring care provided is in accordance with Care Quality Commission standards
- Being fully conversant with all policies and procedures of the client
- Being competent in the administration of medication in accordance with the clients policies
As Registered General Nurse - RGN - Emergency Department, you will have:
- A Registered Nurse ( RGN ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com