Theatre Nurse - RGN or ODP - Theatre Department – Peterborough - Up to £29,000 per annum
We are currently looking for dedicated RGN’s and ODP’s, who are keen to join a fantastic NHS Hospital in Peterborough, working within the theatre department.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced RGN or ODP, who is looking to develop their clinical skills and knowledge within theatre nursing, and progress within their nursing career in this area.
This NHS Hospital is known for providing high quality care and they want someone passionate about care, who is highly motivated and very person-cantered.
The benefits of this Theatre Nurse - RGN or ODP role include:
- A Competitive salary
- Guaranteed pay rise if currently working in the NHS
- NHS pension
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Support for progression into senior roles
As Theatre Nurse - RGN or ODP, you will be responsible for:
- Providing the highest standards of nursing care to service users
- Planning, assessing, implementing and evaluating individual care plans for service users
- Ensuring care provided is in accordance with Care Quality Commission standards
- Being fully conversant with all policies and procedures of the client
- Being competent in the administration of medication in accordance with the clients policie
As Theatre Nurse - RGN or ODP, you will have:
- A Registered Nurse ( RGN ) qualification OR ODP qualification
- Current registration with the NMC ( Nurse ) or HCPC ( ODP )
- The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com