Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Acute - North London - £25-£27ph depending on experience
We are currently looking for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to join an Acute team in North London. The ideal occupational therapist will have experience of working in an acute setting and have experience of working in a high pressure environment. They will be able to run groups that include both Activity and Coping Skills.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapy role include:
- Reputable trust
- Outside of pan London rates
- Friendly and supportive team
The successful occupational therapist will have experience of…
- Advising on specialist equipment to assist with daily activities
- Developing a rehabilitation programme to help rebuild lost skills and restore lost confidence
- Liaising with other professionals, such as doctors, physiotherapists, social workers, equipment suppliers and architects, as well as patients' families, carers and employers
- Writing reports and attending multidisciplinary case meetings to plan and review ongoing treatment
- Organising support and rehabilitation groups for carers and clients
As an occupational therapist you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free access to online social work training and CPD materials (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many other high street stores with My Liquid Rewards
- Many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements direct from Liquid
- Excellent referral scheme - £200 for each successfully placed referral
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy