Substance Misuse Nurse - RGN or RMN - Drug & Alcohol Clinic - Luton, Bedfordshire- Up to £32,000 per annum
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am until 5pm
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced RGN or RMN to take on a Substance Misuse role in Luton, Bedfordshire.
As a Substance Misuse Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) your main duties will be to provide services to those experiencing problems with drugs and/or alcohol, promoting a focus on prevention, recovery and independence.
The post holder will be expected to demonstrate excellent clinical skills, and have a flexible approach to their work in order to monitor, audit and sustain best practice across the sites within the location. You will be committed to the active involvement of service users in their care and service delivery.
The benefits of this Substance Misuse Nurse - RGN or RMN role include:
- Competitive pay rates
- Opportunity to work in an exciting sector
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm working hours
- Company Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Excellent induction, training and development opportunities
- Accredited professional development
As a Substance Misuse Nurse - RGN or RMN you will be:
- Team player
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Willing to 'go the extra mile'
- Business focused
- Professional demeanour
- Excellent communication skills
The ideal Substance Misuse Nurse - RGN or RMN will possess the following:
- Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) qualified with relevant experience
- Demonstrable experience in substance misuse
- Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com