Senior Occupational Therapist - Housing - Hackney- £28- £30ph (Full Time)
We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist to join a Housing team in Hackney. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Occupational Therapist looking for progression, as well as the role being situated in a great location with an excellent pay rate. We are looking for candidates to start ASAP, so if you are interested please do not hesitate to apply or get in touch.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapy role:
- Great Location
- Potential for parking permit
- Great pay rates
As a Senior Occupational Therapist, you will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals, such as doctors, physiotherapists, social workers, equipment suppliers and architects, as well as patients' families, carers and employers
- Writing reports and attending multidisciplinary case meetings to plan and review ongoing treatment.
- Organising support and rehabilitation groups for carers and clients
As an Occupational Therapist, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.