Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Paediatrics - Redbridge - £23-25ph
We are currently looking for a Physiotherapist to join a paediatrics team in Redbridge London. The successful Occupational Therapist will have a mixed community caseload, working in schools, nurseries, client homes and clinic settings with children and young people from 0-19 years.
Benefits of this Physiotherapy role include:
- Varied Caseload
- Excellent pay rate
- You will work as part of a committed, forward-thinking and caring multidisciplinary team
As a Physiotherapist you will have experience of:
- Manual handling trained.
- Flexible and creative approach to working.
- Ability to work independently.
- Developing and reviewing treatment programmes, that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques
- Accurately writing patient case notes and reports
- Educating patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
- Keeping up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention
- Managing clinical risk
As a physiotherapist you must be…
- HCPC Registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of allied health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each Allied Health Professional you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy