Clinical Lead – RGN or RMN - Award Winning Nursing Home - Charity Service - Elderly and Dementia Nursing Home - Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex - £38,000 - £40,000 per annum
Our client in Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex is looking to recruit a Clinical Lead – RGN or RMN to join their award winning nursing home. This position is to support the Home Manager and to deliver a safe, effective and high quality service to our veterans and their dependents.
This is a 52 bed nursing home which is split into two dedicated areas for residential and nursing care. Each area has a dedicated Head of Department to ensure staff teams are able to support our veterans.
The role is predominately a supernumerary role but will involve working on the floor with staff to promote good performance and ensuring good relationships are built with and maintained with those met.
Benefits of this Clinical Lead – RGN or RMN role include:
- Pension Plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Training support
- Paid NMC fees and support with revalidation
- Free car parking
- Fabulous working environment
- Subsidised meals with free tea and coffee.
- 28 days annual leave with bank holidays.
As a Clinical Lead – RGN or RMN, you will need/have:
- A Registered Nurse (with a valid PIN)
- Demonstrable clinical experience plus have experience of working with CQC regulations and standards.
- Been in a similar role within the care home sector.
- You will be an effective leader and have the ability to engage with your interpersonal skills and be able to motivate staff.
- A person centered approach to delivery of care is essential.
- You will be able to deputise for the Home Manager in her absence, share out of hours on call duties and demonstrate a flexible approach to your role.
- You will ideally hold a clean, current driving licence.
For more information please email email@example.com