Registered Nurse – RGN – Band 5 - Acute Medical Unit - Bristol - Up to £28,500 per annum
Skype interviews available for all candidates.
Full time, permanent position - 3.5 hours per week
My client in Bristol, are currently looking for a Band 5 RGN to join their NHS Hospital working within the acute medical unit.
As a Registered Nurse ( RGN ), you will play a key role within a team of nursing staff in the delivery of evidence based patient-centered care.
The benefits of this Registered Nurse – RGN – Band 5 role include:
- NHS Pension
- Training and development opportunities
- Career development opportunities
Key duties as a Registered Nurse – RGN – Band 5 will include:
- Assessing patients changing conditions and delegating care taking into account staff skills and competence
- Developing, implementing and evaluating programmes of care
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with all members of the multi-disciplinary team, communicating effectively both verbally and in writing to those who contribute to the service
- Reassuring patients and ensuring they feel confident in the care they are receiving
As a Registered Nurse – RGN – Band 5, you must have:
- A Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) qualification
- NMC PIN and the legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com