Staff Nurse – RGN, RMN, RNLD – Elderly & Dementia - Rochdale, Greater Manchester - £16.00 - £18.00 per hour + Paid Breaks
Days or Nights
Full Time or Part Time
I am currently looking for an experienced and dedicated RGN, RMN or RNLD to join a fantastic nursing home in Rochdale, Greater Manchester.
My client are looking for a passionate RGN, RMN or RNLD, who has the ability to deliver exceptional quality care at all times. This nursing home in Rochdale, Greater Manchester provides specialist elderly and dementia care.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse – RGN, RMN, RNLD role include:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Simply Health Cash Plan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Workplace Pension
- Nurse Referral Scheme
- NMC Registration Costs covered after one years’ service
As a Staff Nurse – RGN, RMN, RNLD you will be responsible for:
- Providing leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Delivering the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Complying with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
Requirements as a Staff Nurse – RGN, RMN, RNLD:
- Experience within nursing home desirable however, transferable skills from hospitals will also be considered.
- RGN, RMN or RNLD qualification and NMC PIN
- The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org