Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Hospital - Ludlow, Shropshire - £28 - £30ph
We are currently recruiting for an Occupational Therapist to join a team in Shropshire Community Health NHS Trust. This role is suitable for an Occupational Therapist who can start work on the ward at Ludlow Hospital immediately.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, however hours that are close to this would also be considered.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapy role include:
- Excellent uncapped pay rates
- Monday - Friday (9-5 working hours)
- Long Contract
The successful Occupational Therapist will have experience of…
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Providing a customer focused service
As an Occupational Therapist, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of allied health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each Allied Health Professional you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll