RGN - Inpatients Team Lead - NHS Treatment Centre - Ilford, North East London - Up to £35,000 per annum
Our client in Ilford, North East London our currently looking for a committed Team Leader to join their growing Ward on a full time basis.
The Treatment Centre based in Ilford offers day treatments and inpatient surgery across orthopaedics, general surgery, ophthalmology, oral surgery and endoscopy.
Our unfaltering dedication to quality is something we are very proud of; we constantly strive to do things better for our patients. This ethos has led to innovative, evidence based developments to our procedures and ongoing improvements to the patient experience.
The benefits of this RGN - Inpatients Team Lead role include:
- Flexible hours
- Competitive pay
- Childcare vouchers
- Minimum 20 days’ holiday
- Pension scheme
- Free uniform (if applicable)
- Company paid DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service)
- Employee benefits scheme
As a RGN - Inpatients Team Lead you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all patients are fully informed of the risks and benefits of proposed procedures
- Producing and providing all patients with relevant and accessible written information regarding their procedures
- Planning, assessing, implementing and evaluating individual care plans for service users
- To establish and maintain good relationships between the people we support, relatives and staff
- To ensure the delivery of the individual person centred plan for the people we support
As a RGN - Inpatients Team Lead you will have:
- A Registered Nurse ( RGN ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org