Clinical Lead Nurse – RGN, RMN, RNLD - Mental Health - Huntingtons, ABI, Dementia – Liverpool - £18 per hour
Hours: 40.25 hours per week
Week 1 : M T S S and Week 2 : W T F.
We are looking for a highly experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to take on the role of Clinical Lead Nurse within a nursing home in Liverpool.
My client are looking for a dedicated and driven Nurse, who has the ability to deliver exceptional quality care at all times.
This nursing home specialises in Mental Health, Huntingtons, ABI, and Dementia Care, and cares for adults aged 40 – 80.
The benefits of this Clinical Lead Nurse – RGN, RMN, RNLD role include:
- Training and development opportunities
- Progression opportunities
- Highly skilled and friendly team
- Supportive management
As a Clinical Lead Nurse – RGN, RMN, RNLD you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
- To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate resident care in order to achieve the highest standards of contemporary care
As a Clinical Lead Nurse – RGN, RMN, RNLD, you will have:
- Registered General Nurse ( RGN, RMN, RNLD ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org