Preceptorship Nurse – RMN or RNLD - Mental Health - Bromley, Kent - Up to 29,000 per annum
Enhancements: 20% Nights, 20% Overtime and 50% Bank Holiday
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Newly Qualified Nurse ( RMN or RNLD ) who is looking to complete their preceptorship within the mental health field.
My client in Bromley, Kent, are looking for a dedicated and ambitious Newly Qualified RMN or RNLD, who has a keen interest in this area of nursing and who has the ability to provide exceptional quality care.
You will receive full support throughout your preceptorship, and will be part of a friendly and highly skilled team.
The benefits of this Preceptorship Nurse – RMN or RNLD role include:
- £2000 welcome bonus (£500 after 3 months, £500 after 6 months and £1,000)
- A competitive salary
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus Bank holidays
- Pension scheme with a Priory contribution
- SMART Pensions option
- SMART Childcare Vouchers
As a Preceptorship Nurse – RMN or RNL, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
As a Preceptorship Nurse – RMN or RNLD, you will have:
- An RMN or RNLD qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org