Hospital Director – RMN - Tonypandy, South Wales - Up to £55,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Hospital Director ( RMN Qualified ) to manage a Hospital in Tonypandy, South Wales.
My client are looking for an RMN who has extensive management experience, and who can be an inspirational leader with a clear purpose and vision.
For this Hospital Director role, you must have a full understanding of the Mental Health Act, and have experience working within a similar setting.
The benefits of this Hospital Director – RMN role include:
- Competitive salary
- Extensive benefits package
- Relocation package available
- Pension scheme
- Free Parking
As Hospital Director – RMN you will be:
- An inspirational leader with clear purpose and vision
- Experienced in building a strong network through delivering excellent customer service
- Both strategic and operational in your work ethic with a keen commercial instinct
The ideal Hospital Director – RMN will possess the following:
- Proven senior management experience
- A Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) Qualification
- NMC PIN and the legal right to work in the UK
- Experience working in a similar setting
- A full understanding of the Mental Health Act
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org