Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Surgical Wards - Surrey - £23.28-24.28ph
We are currently looking for a Physiotherapist to join a Surgical Ward in Surrey. The successful Physiotherapist will have previous experience with assisting in the supervision and education of student and junior physiotherapists and physiotherapy support workers; as well as writing patient case notes and reports and collecting statistics
- Friendly and collaborative team
- Inpatient role
The successful physiotherapist will have experience of…
- Specialist acute assessment and early rehabilitation for patients following an injury or insult
- Assisting in the supervision and education of student and junior physiotherapists and physiotherapy support workers;
- Writing patient case notes and reports and collect statistics;
- Educating patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions;
- Keeping up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients;
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention;
- Managing clinical risk.
The candidate will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy