Occupational Therapist - Continuing Care - Band 7 - Westminster - £17 - £23ph
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist role include:
- Continuing care treating a wide variety of conditions
- Some supervision experience necessary
- Beneficial to be trained on system one
The successful Occupational Therapist will have experience of…
- Providing professional occupational therapy services
- Undertaking and reviewing assessments of users in consultation with other health professionals.
- providing aids and rehabilitation for people with disabilities
- On occasions designing tailor made equipment and adaptations to users' homes and provide advice on design and planning of buildings and facilities
- Assessing the needs of people as they relate to housing adaptations
- Initiating and coordinating appropriate outcomes identified in the assessment
As an Occupational Therapist you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy