Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Community - Greater Manchester - £24-£28ph - 12 month Contract
We currently looking for an Occupational Therapist to join a community team in Greater Manchester. This is a long term contract (12 months) and you will benefit from a free DBS and compliance check and twice weekly payroll.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapy role include:
- Long term contract
- Good pay rate
- Additional info
As an Occupational Therapist
- Assessing patients in Intermediate Care Beds and in their own homes, developing treatment plans and rehab programmes both delivering those plans and programmes and/ or delegating those treatments to Assistant Practitioners and Reablement Assistants.
- Knowledge of community intermediate care work and dealing with the multi-pathologies of elderly people. Good knowledge of equipment, minor adaptation and moving and handling techniques. Good clinical reasoning and effective and efficient discharge planning.
As a Occupational Therapist you must be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars