Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Paediatrics - Merton - £23 - £24ph
We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist to join a Paediatrics team in Merton. The successful Occupational Therapist will have previous experience of being responsible for managing own caseload of children, maintaining accurate and up to date clinical records and sufficient paediatric experience.
- Well known trust
- Community based
- Inner pan London rates
The successful Occupational Therapist will have experience of…
- Responsible for managing own caseload of children
- Community care
- Maintaining accurate and up to date clinical records
- Sufficient paediatric experience
- Developing and reviewing treatment programmes, that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques
- Accurately writing patient case notes and reports
- Educating patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
- Keeping up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients
As an Occupational Therapist you must be…
- HCPC Registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who wesuccessfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy