Physiotherapist - Orthopaedics - Band 6 - Manchester - £24-28ph
We are currently looking for a Physiotherapist to join an Orthopaedics team in Manchester.
The successful Physiotherapist will need to be able to work under pressure, have good treatment planning and goal setting skills, and be familiar with a range of treatment interventions and generic conditions affecting elderly.
Benefits of role:
- Competitive pay rate
- Potential for long term development
- Supportive manager/team
The successful physiotherapist will have experience of…
- Inpatient settings
- Older adults
- Elderly/fratility caseloads
- Discharge planning
- Acute elderly care
- Mobility assessments
- Rapid assessments
- Developing and reviewing treatment programmes, along with patients themselves, that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques
- Prescribing exercises and creating exercise programmes
- Writing patient case notes and reports
- Educating patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
- Keeping up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients
- Communicating with a wide range of patients, carers and health and social care team member
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention
- Managing clinical risk.
The ideal physiotherapist will be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy