Physiotherapist - Reablement Team - Bromley - £30ph
We are currently recruiting a Physiotherapist to join a reablement team in Bromley. As a Physiotherapist you will have previous experience in participating in clinical supervision and working in an Adult integrated community team
- Excellent pay rate
- Opportunity to help open up the therapy side of the service, alongside an occupational therapist
- Potential to work over- time
- Multidisipinary team
- Management opportunities
As an Physiotherapist you will be:
- To manage a clinical caseload, providing physiotherapy assessment and treatment to the highest standard
- To ensure that the individuals full potential and functional independence is developed or maintained.
- To participating in clinical supervision
- Working in an Adult integrated community team
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient to promote patient safety and the management of risk.
- To work within the departments’ budgetary constraints to achieve best value by providing by providing a specific and effective high quality service to patients.
- Monitor and review treatment plans and the effectiveness of services provided for Adult and Carers.
- Support the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- To provide support to qualified staff to assist with tasks identified as requiring practical and on-going input
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy